Monday 24 December 2012

Dream A little dream for me...

 Model: Ffion
Photographer/editer: Me

In the coming year I REALLY need to use my camera more.
Recently someone talked to me about how photographs and art translate into one another and how practising with a camera is the same as drawing every night to improve and grow as an artist and it just made me realise how very much I need to use my camera MORE!!

Whilst researching in to the theme of dreams I came across these few LOVELY quotes on dreams:-

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” 
― Dr. Seuss


Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. ~William Dement

The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened. ~James Arthur Baldwin


Now, sleep well and have a VERY MERRY Christmas tomorrow all ^__^


Love always,
Luciie Panda
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment