Sunday 4 November 2012

Finally being posted :P

Okay so the following part in my blog was written almost a month and a half ago and been waiting eagerly to be finished till now :-

There have been absolutely SO MANY things I've wanted to write about recently and just no time and now I've finally got time, lying in bed ( and by bed I mean my little mattress in the living room), feeling ill and watching The rachel Zoe project.

The first few episodes... the zoe-isms made me wince. I don't watch jersey shore, geordy shore, the only way is essex and etc etc etc on like 90% of reality tv but.... by the end of season 1 I was "that's bananas" and " I'd Die!!" ing with her, laughing at how ridiculously addictive her life is.
To make things worse I just watched a particularly depressing and inspiring episode watching a photo-shoot with Demi Moore, her running through the HEAP of balloons tied down to a beach.
Oh My Holy Gosh!! I've wanted to do a balloon shoot in forever and a day and this has made me yearn even more for it.

I've spent the last two years worrying myself at how fashion deficient I seem to be and since watching Rachel Zoe project It's yanked me back to yesteryear memories of when I used to watch Fashion tv for hours writing down designers names in a beaten up notebook and drawing out designs of my favourite pieces with a little Luciie flare... then subsequently forgetting about them and only going back to write down more names and do more scribbles of designs. Then, when I went to try find FashionTV again about a year ago and discovered it was no longer on Sky I remember my sadness and outrage that now that I TRULY TRULY wanted it to be available it had disappeared. Since then I haven't looked in to it but with the economy being as it is I'm assuming it hasn't come back to Tv. There's some research for me to do later :)

These days everything is college college college and it's really strange at how, since watching The Rachel Zoe  Project It's making me crave my future :(
One day I will have my moment..... I hope :P
I haven't yet had a photoshoot working with a stylist or make-up artist and have started to look in to it but living in lil' rural North Wales we don't exactly have much choice.

On the negative side to watching The Rachel Zoe Project, I'm SO captivated watching the amazing photo-shoots on this show that I'm not even paying attention to what I'm typing and will probably read this entry back a couple days from now and just DELETE DELETE DELETE! and re-type :P

Oh and Rachel Zoe's fall 2012 look is just...gorgeous!! Take a peek if you haven't already seen it :)


Fall 2012 Rachel Zoe



fall 2012
rachel zoe fashion








   




No comments:

Post a Comment