Sunday 16 September 2012

Immediate Apologies

In my head I decided that I'd really get this blog up and running as soon as I started college again..... Probably should've taken In to fact that this course is MENTAL with homework.

Little update in what I do with my free time..... - Oh wait, What free time?

I'm drawing designs for glasswork and designing/making a pillow, purse and scarf for textiles, Making sample books of woven materials, trying desperately to find a book/magazine that speaks 'Luciie' to be a sketchbook without having to ruin one of my precious Vogue's and planning a million and one different DIY projects to add to my college work :)

At least that means you'll get A few ( hopefully good) DIY posts on the way in my DIY blog ^__^

For now I'm rushing off to make dinner, finish up some homework, have a shower and go to bed but tomorrow I'll find time to actually sit down and write something that ISN'T a pathetic excuse for a blog :P

Love Always,
Luciie Panda
xXx
P.s. I just bought myself a hand-held sewing machine and completely boggled about how to use it.... Now that's a tell-tale of someone who REALLY hasn't been doing enough DIY recently :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment