Tuesday 15 January 2013

Reminiscent times Part 1

I can't believe that already two weeks have passed into 2013 and yet it's only now my heart and mind are whispering to me ' Luciie, NOW is the time to make a change, to start a life that seems to be heading in a direction I'm happy with' and really, there is no better time; a new house ahead of me, forgetting bad people of the past and moving on to, hopefully, pastures new... so to speak.

Whilst my life is all categorized in boxes and bin bags I've felt myself reminiscing a lot about times past and yearning for the African air and friendships past ( but hopefully not forgotten).  Even Pakistan from 2001 enters my thoughts although I barely remember anything but the hot, dry air and the rasping for breath when the heat would become too much and then the sudden relief of a thunderous downpour that would leave you, literally, 'singin' in the rain'.

This is part 1 of just a few things that have made my life form in to me, starting from my most recent adventures - Not including my time in Wales.

*Note- all photo's have been scanned in from prints and so aren't the BEST quality, with a few scuffs.



























































Love Always,
Luciie Panda
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment