Sunday 13 January 2013

Wandering Mind of 2013 - Book List

So, as a part of my New Years Resolutions I decided that this year I'm going to attempt to read at least 100 books so I thought a good way to actually TRACK my wandering mind would be Via my blog.
Some I'll have read a million times before and some ... well, wont! :)

*Tip - [X]= Read, [ /]= Started , [ ]= Want to read

BOOK LIST

[/]  The Hobbit
[/]  The Prince and the Pauper
[X]The Secret Life of a Slummy Mummy
[/] Rip It Up
[X]  Friends, Lovers and other Indiscretions
[X]Secret Diary of a Demented Housewife
[/]The one before the one
[X]Rosemary Conley's amazing Inch Loss Plan; Lose a stone in a month
[X]Midnight Girls
[X] A Band of Steel
[/] Ready or Not


!Update! It is now 19th July and so far I have only read a measly 6 books, 3 of which were read on a little holiday down to family in England where I managed to get sucked into, and finish, 3 books within four days. Better get my reading ON! 165 days till new year 2014. 94 books left to read!
p.s. I may do some reviews on some of my favourite books of the year :)



No comments:

Post a Comment