Wednesday 2 January 2013

Resolutions Revised and Complete


NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS:


+ Learn to like myself more and gain confidence in everything I do along the way
+ To lose all the weight I want to by 7th Jan next year 
+ To read 100 books!! ( I really haven't read enough recently!!)
Aim to write ATLEAST one blog entry a week while in college and more when leaving
+ Aim to do ALOT more with my camera!!
+ Keep a small Journal of sorts to write a lil' something in everyday since my memory is rapidly turning to complete mush and I need one to remember my life :P

+ Following on from the LAST one - to FINALLY start my scrapbooks ( I won't go in to details :P)
+ To actually try and socialize more and bring myself out of this hermit state- Just because I can never afford ANYTHING doesn't mean I can't have friends :P
+ To get published in a magazine or online feature ^-^
+ Don't complain about what I do

+ Exercise!! ( Keep a board in the house somewhere full of inspirational diet stories and pics)
+ Go out and experience people/things on rare occeasion!
+ Don't worry about how good it'll be, just do it and do my best
+ Become ATLEAST Grade 1 In drumming!! :P


Love, Always
Luciie Panda
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment