Saturday 12 January 2013

Diary Moment..

Okay today I just feel like using my blog as a diary -

Recently my life has been hectic and rather then everything having been sorted by new year it's been more hectic than ever since then and to make it worse it means I've been missing college :(

To sum up:-

The whole week I was packing and moving house to a house that isn't even big enough for all our stuff  that must be 1/4 the size of my other house which I don't really WANT to move from :(

My family's found out MORE bad news from the social workers about my niece and she won't be able to go 'home' with my sister for MONTHS ... she might even have to be fostered..All because of some STUPID mistake the police/paediatrician made. Right now my mums looking after her though, only BECAUSE she's a social worker she's allowed to but BECAUSE she has to it means she can't go to work ...which means her and my sister might move WITH ME to my new house which I have NO idea how there's space to and not sure how that'd work even since we haven't lived together in a LONG time so we'd drive eachother CRAZZYY!!

PLUS

Because we STILL haven't actually been payed for the other half of the house i've just moved out of and the landlord of the new place has nicely let us move in to the new place on the understanding that we'd be getting payed over christmas( since we cant afford to pay him yet) but we STILL haven't been payed, so soon we wont be able to afford living in the new house..especially since we still need to be paying the bills for the old house UNTIL we get payed and ownership is tranferred :/ so give it a couple months and I might be moving BACK to my old house since the court case has lasted 2 years so far so if my mums intent on taking him BACK to court for not paying us and being in contempt of court for not paying then that's going to last AGES as well i imagine :/

it sounds confusing to people who don't know the whole story and to be honest it's confusing to me too.. all I know is i'm slightly fed up and I'm missing college because of all of this and I promised myself that this term I wouldn't let all the drama in the background keep me from college... NOT a good start!!

On the plus side - In a moment of peace this week I managed to dye my hair back to the 'usual' and I LOVE IT.. it's back to the neon orange colour that I adore :D :D

Love always,
Luciie Panda
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment