Sunday 17 June 2012

Internet, Flickr and Updates

        So this is a short update but one that is VERY MUCH needed. For a while I lost my internet and so couldn't update my blog and during that time I realised that I wasn't happy with where my 365 day project was taking me as I wanted to focus more on fashion and people photography. I convinced myself to stop it and have wavered on the decision ever since. The thing is, it may have not been exactly what I wanted out of the project but that doesn't mean I couldn't do another one next year when I have more models at the ready and equipment etc. The problem being that now I've left it too long to pick up on the 365 day project as I've missed more than a weeks worth of photo's. So what do I do... Do I pick up from where I left of from my already 365 day project and edit photo's in for the missing days ( I consider that cheating though :/ )do I restart the 365 day project, switch to a 52 week project giving me a week to come up with a photograph I'm really proud of or do I scrap the whole thing... Hmmmm

On another note, I have a couple of photoshoots coming up in the near future that I can't wait for and will,of course be posting pictures of here :)

AND - I've finally actually made a Flickr account that I intend to remember the password for and use :) so you can catch me there at : http://www.flickr.com/photos/luciiebphotography/
Unfortunately uploading photo's onto it is a nightmare - I've been trying to upload 23 photographs for the last 20 minutes and am only on 8%. Oh no, I know what I'm going to be doing all day :/

For now that is all I'm going to say as I have a lovely, long post planned with a feature etc soon. I'm also planning on editing some photographs that I've taken earlier this year and done nothing with yet so they will be coming up soon to :)
Just along with that message IS a few photographs I've edited today :)






Love, Always
Luciie Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment