Sunday 5 August 2012

Updates soon to be ^-^

So, my lovelies
It's been too long since I've last done anything through my blog. After my 365 day project dissolved the blog seemed to disappear with it for a while because I wasn't quite sure what to do of it. Continue just without the project or completely cut it off. I've decided to keep it and see what comes of it :)

I've just come back from a trip to the LOVELY London for a fashion photography course spanning over 4 days and it's an amazing city to visit right now with the Olympics really helping make this city something of a spectacle.
My camera lens is broken at the moment as so I was left to go there camera-less and I WISH i'd been able to take hundreds of photographs of all my different experiences and where I ate etc etc etc so that I could create a gorgeous blog. but... that is yet to happen I'm afraid :(

On the other hand I DO have lots of photo's from the shoots I did whilst on my short course and I'm going to be COMPLETELY revamping this blog to a whole new look and feel very soon ^-^

Whilst in London I had the opportunity to go see ' The Lion King' in Lyceum Theatre and my heart YEARNED to go back to Africa the entire time. I don't think I could fault a single of the cast members' voices, in particular Brown Lindiwe Mkhize who played Rafiki. I can't say as I've heard anyone with such African spirit of music running through her and she gave me goosebumps on more then one occasion. Even the Young Simba and Nala cast had beautiful voices. If there is a theater near you where this is being shown I suggest you buy tickets NOW! ^-^

Also whilst in London I ate at the Jamie Oliver Italian in Covent garden -> http://www.jamieoliver.com/italian/covent-garden/
I can easily admit that I NEVER go to any expensive restaurants to be honest. Buying a chine is about the most expensive I've bought in a while. Being a Vegetarian there wasn't an AWFUL lot of choice for me but luckily I eat prawns otherwise I'd really have struggled to choose anything of the menu that, in my opinion, was slightly too bare for choice. In the end I chose the 'Italian Nacho's' for starter and 'Prawn linguini' as a main. I also nibbled at my mothers 'Olives' starter.

The Italian Nacho's weren't nacho's at all but
"Crispy fried four cheese ravioli with arrabbiata sauce"
Photos of Jamie's Italian, Edinburgh

This photo of Jamie's Italian is courtesy of TripAdvisor
Basically, they were SCRUMPTIOUS! :P

I will tell you more about my Photography course and London trip in my upcoming blog for now though, I am barely awake so
Love always,
Luciie B
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment