Wednesday 30 May 2012

Apologies and Updates

As the title says - Apologies time!! - I feel like such a bad blogger having missed the last few days. I've been away from home and now having MAJOR laptop issues. My space on the C drive has gone into the red zone and with my external hard drive surviving ONE usage before getting broken and PC world telling me it'll cost the same amount to get a new one then to fix it but I cannot afford a new one :( ...Yet 
Basically, what it means for my laptop though is VERY slow performance and my internet pages decide to die every few minutes which is annoying to say the least.


I feel almost guilty enough to write my big make-up blog now but it's almost 3am and my eyes are burning from sleepless-ness so I promise it is coming later today :)


Love, Always
Luciie Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment