Sunday 20 May 2012

Venturing into the magic...

      After rather a lot of deliberation, I am finally venturing into the magical world of blogging. It is VERY possible that I may be completely awful at it and give up after a few months before returning again a year later full throttle but, we'll just have to see. It's very peculiar to sit here knowing what I'm doing. Blogging hadn't really occurred to me as something I'd ever do before very recently, not because I don't like it but just because it hadn't even crossed my mind in amongst everything else going on in my life . I have to admit I think watching Julie& Julia will be a sad disappointment when I don't end up getting book offers and magazine interviews from this but I think I can forgive the movie for that as I have to say, watching it recently was when I first really pondered the idea of having my own. I wish I could say that It's my guilty pleasure to sit for hours getting lost into peoples blogs and that's why I've finally decided to create my own but actually it's only through the deliberation of starting my own blog that I ventured in to see what it was all about and so now have about 33 tabs open on my Internet browser of blogs that I've been reading in tidbits.
I'm in a bit of a tizz about how to actually start... where do I begin this winding path of losing myself to a blogging bubble? do I let the world know a little bit more about myself in hopes that that will entice them into reading more.. or perhaps I start by just simply explaining what is going to be visible for the world to see through this web page. *ponders* I suppose I'd better just 'go with it' and see what comes out first.
I won't pretend to claim that my writing skills are of a level to suck you in like a book you never want to end, or even that I'm an expert on anything I post in my blog ; i.e. fashion and photography. this is just how I do things, these are my opinions, this is my life.

I know not a lot of people shall probably read this or even see it, but it's out now and is here for those who do stumble across it and have even a spare moment to jump right in and read.
I have to admit that I was actually planning on starting this blog yesterday, my birthday but.. I've never been good with timing so instead I'll just post you a picture of the panda cake my boyfriend 'R' and I spent aaages trying to get 'Just-right'.

oreos, maltesers, panda birthday cake, panda face, panda, cake, recipe

I baked my own cake this year, FULLY letting lose on my obsession with Pandas. There I stood with the lovely Rhys in tow and almost 2 hours later this was born. Just looking at it I feel like I've got heartburn and although there were many trials along the way I can say with all sincerity ( and laugh at myself saying it) that this was made with A LOT of love.



Love, always 

Luciie Panda
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment