Saturday 2 February 2013

Liberty Ross Naughty and Naked in LOVE magazine

First off- a small personal message to say I'VE FINALLY MADE THIS BLOG OFFICIAL!! It gives me such satisfaction that I'm now a simple .com . now is the time to make 2013 my blog's year to come into it's own.
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4730641/?claim=amey4fx3xkf">Follow my blog\ with Bloglovin</a>
Now, Moving on -

Liberty Ross model


Liberty Ross hasn't had the best time of it recently I hear. I'm going to be honest and admit I don't really know too much about the whole Rupert Sanders- Kristen Stewart debacle but I know enough to know that poor Liberty needs to feel good about herself right now and after the beautiful 34 year old  filed for divorce to Rupert last week, after a NINE year marriage, this photoshoot with LOVE magazine was certainly at the right time.


The ultimate revenge: Liberty Ross showed off her incredible body as she posed completely nude in a tasteful black and white shot for LOVE magazine

This hot mama of two certainly looks gorgeous. The monochrome photographs create a statuesque feel and her long, toned body will definitely make a certain Mr. Saunders feel a bit silly about his recent indiscretions.

My advice to all of you out there in need of some gorgeous fashion photography this month - go buy the new LOVE :)

The February Issue of LOVE comes out in a couple of days and is chockablock full of gorgeous photography, including Chloe Moretz portrait in a bath HERE - a style of photograph seen a lot these past couple of years but not yet become 'over-done', in my opinion and there's certainly a bath theme in LOVE issue 9. Even Kate Moss has joined the ranks of the Bath-models.

Love Always,
Luciie Panda
xXx




No comments:

Post a Comment