Tuesday 5 February 2013

Typography and other such things :)


WHEN will the bad luck end world?!!
On Sunday evening I spent what felt like an eternity gathering all my college work up ready for the evaluation on Monday and then spent what felt like another age in the morning trying to juggle with how to pack/transport everything only to find when I got to the front door that OH NO the lock did not want to work for me and I was STUCK!!
So far my attempts to have at least a 95% attendance rate in 2013 in college is failing miserably - first the family issues, the food poisoning, the MORE family issues, the packing and moving, the MORE food poisoning, the landslide stopping buses and then today the BRAND NEW LOCK breaking. 
And, what's worse, it took the locksmith ( is that what you call them?) almost five hours to turn up because he had other houses to go to first. I understand he's a busy man and I love him DEARLY for coming and pulling my lock of my door and REALLY kindly explaining what may have happened and fixing the issue and etc but - I MISSED COLLEGE AGAIN!! gaaaaaaahhh!

After this February holiday coming up next week there will be NO MORE bad luck holding me back!! No more missing college and just simply- NO MORE! 

On a more positive note- Over this weekend I've been working on typography of some of my favourite movies - They're not all that good but here's a couple for now :) from 'The Notebook' quotes.








Also a picture I drew of Bilbo Baggins as part of some other college work ^-^ 

Sorry that there's no real structure to my post today - just a few random things strewn together.

Love Always,
Luciie Panda
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment