Monday 18 February 2013

Welcome into my life you pretty,pretty thing...

Today one of the most perfect packages I've ever received came to my doorstep whilst I was at college and , after the lovely R paid the hidden VAT, I'm now the proud owner of an extremely sexy Canon 7D, my newest extension of my life. I feel like I've had a child delivered to my door or something- the excitement is indescribable.

I can't wait to spend hours and hours learning all the unknown nooks & crannies to this unknown camera body. It's far heavier then my modest Canon 450D.. I only hope I'll learn to love it as much as I do in my mind.

Looking forward to posting my first photographs taken with the 7D

On a slightly more sour note... I feel absolutely AWFUL!! my throat is throbbing and I can't stop coughing; my lungs feels sore! I highly hope I feel okay tomorrow morning or I might have to crawl back to bed with cough medicine and a cup of soothing tea :(

Till next time though :)

Love Always,
Luciie Panda
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment