Friday 1 February 2013

A post just because...

... I'm in college and nothing went right for me yesterday so I don't have the right work with me today so I can't do what I wanted and now sitting here looking for the pictures I need on my lappytoppy and came across a couple OLD pictures that I'd forgotten about..
Nothing amazing FOR SURE!! but still made me smile remembering whilst taking them and all the issues I was having to try and actually get it together..


It wasn't actually meant to look SCARY like an ice queen/killer but the lighting was all-kinds-of WRONG for the short college done photo-shoot and I adapted the concept to something COMPLETELY different to what it was originally meant to be.

And... I've lost the second picture again in to the depths of my hard-drive so.. Another time :)

Love, Always
Luciie Panda
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment